Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Oops!

I had every intention of writing a real blog post today, I swear. Somehow, that just didn't work out.

I got home from work late and ate dinner. Then I had to go out and buy a light bulb for my hallway which has been out for a week or so, and get some gas in my car so I can get to work tomorrow. Then I started watching YouTube videos, like this one and this one. Then I checked my email, Ravelry, and Twitter. Then I drew a stickman.

(PS yes I know this post is full of links. That was intentional and they're all normal, you should be able to see the urls at the bottom when mousing over.)

Anyway, I got distracted, and now it's dark, and I don't have good lighting in my apartment, so writing a blog post with pictures like I originally intended is pretty much impossible. (I am also aware that the preceding sentence is pretty much ridiculous.) Plus, it's bedtime and I need to get some sleep.

I will post again later this week, but I can tell you for now that I am currently working on this pattern- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/irish-hiking-scarf, though I may have to interrupt that soon to make this one- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/marte-a-crocodile-stitch-hood for my mom.

Happy crafting! I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas/holiday/long weekend <3

No comments:

Post a Comment