Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WIP Wednesday (a little late)

Ahhh! I'm late, I know I'm late. It's not midnight yet, so I'm not too late, am I? I hope not. 

Anyway, I'm finally done with the hat! Please excuse the poor little cell phone photos, we don't have much light in the apartment and my hand was shaking. Eventually I might even remember I have a camera, instead of reaching for my phone all the time...


Modeled by my awesome husband. He's such a good sport.


There was supposed to be a third picture for this post, of just the neckwarmer being worn without the hood, but it came out blurry. Oh well, that's life, right?

The hat/facemask/neckwarmer has been delivered to it's new owner. Hopefully it will keep him nice and warm this winter.

On another note, this week has been tough. Lots more working then expected. The job security is nice, but I've been pretty tired. Right now I'm sitting here, writing this, drinking some special (decaf) coffee, and trying to relax. But I can't. I have no current project and my fingers are itching. It seems like so much effort to pull everything out for the half an hour or so of pure knitting time I can muster up before bed lately, so I haven't. I'm on a little crafting hiatus, but hopefully I will be bringing you the start of something new by next Wednesday.

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Hood looks awesome! I'm sure it took a lot of work, but I'm sure the owner loves it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I need this. My face always gets so cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @the cheese thief- Thanks! It's actually quite simple to make, and my husband says it's pretty warm!

    ReplyDelete